Maximizing Safety Means You Never Stop
Maximum FR Safety means taking the extra steps to use the best inputs such as long staple pima type cotton, hi-tenacity nylon, and premium dye stuffs. FireZero FR fabrics and apparel are made to be extremely durable and long-lasting.
- Our fabrics are in constant development and up-grading.
- Our cut and sew partners have to make fashion quality products with clean and precise stitching.
- We believe and demand 100% quality from our partners.
- Maintained virtually 100% on time delivery.
- We do not sell our fabrics separately, only the finished garments, for complete quality control.
At FireZero no detail is too small. From the development stage, to samples, the full production phase, and delivery.
Our strategy and purpose is to offer a superior product at everyday pricing.
FireZero is a subsidiary of Sunbridge Textiles International Ltd. We started in the textile business in 2002 mainly sourcing commercial linens for the Canadian market.
- In 2004, Sunbridge became an OEM manufacturer of workwear and imagewear for Canadian apparel manufactures. One of our top programs was for Coca Cola.
- In 2007 Sunbridge added the FRC (Flame Retardant Clothing) segment.
- In 2009 our primary focus became the FRC business.
- By 2014 Sunbridge had developed its own proprietary FR fabrics that are superior in quality and performance to domestic FR fabrics.
Our products have been very well received in the oil and gas sector, and continues to grow in Canadian and US safety apparel vertical.
- Oil & Gas for FR & Arc Safety
- Electrical Utilities
- Hazardous Materials Transportation
- Fire & Rescue Services
- Police and Military Applications
- Service Industry
- Pulp & Paper